We offer a wide variety of cold rolled steel sheet which are corrosion resistant and require no maintenance. This steel is known as 'the weathering steel' as a protective layer develops on on the steel surface when used un coated and in hazardous weather conditions. The 'patina' presents a purplish-brown color and a finely grained aspect when the oxidation process is stabilized. It also comprises a protective barrier.
• Structural works
• Industrial chimneys
• Freight wagons
• Dimensions: from 1. 5 to 16 mm thick
• Mill finish: pickled up to 7 mm thickness.
• Welding: Superior weld-ability with all the usual welding processes.
• Surface preparation: pickling and degrease to obtain a finely grained patina.
• Coating: excellent adhesion of organic coating. The protective layer helps in preventing rust propagation under the paint layer.
• Assembling: by welding or riveting and bolting with indaten® or stainless steel parts.
These cold rolled steel sheet are recommended not to be exposed to condensation or repeated soiling -free chlorine environment. It also should not be exposed to a marine atmosphere.
Our company supplies a variety of low-alloy steel plates, which are available in different specifications as per the requirement of our clients. Procured from reliable vendors, our range of these plates is available at a reasonable price.
Unit No. 28/AF, Ist Floor, New Empire Industrial Estate, Ram Krishana Mandir Lane, J.B. Nagar, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400059, India